Tuesday 11 November 2008

[ Self Evaluation ]


Attainment: I think my attainment grad should be 2-3 as I have missed out on some media lessons last term. However I believe that from the start of this term I have kept a good attendance so far. Also I suppose that my understanding of the course has progressed over the past couple of weeks.


Effort: For effort I consider a 3 because I believe as I am new to the course and have not studied it before I should put in a bit more effort than usual and try hard and my best most of the time. I try contributing in class as much as possible.


Punctuality: I think I deserve a 2 in punctuality because I am generally on time for lessons, but there have been one or two occasions.


Submission and quality of homework: 3 is the consideration I give to my homework as I generally do tend to do it but as to some past difficulties on getting use to the blog site I have not been able to do so. However if a little more effort is put in to my work then I could grade my homework as 1.


Ability to work independently: as to my ability to work independently I have graded my self a 2, as I have the ability to work as an individual or as part of a group. I do find that in some cases, not on regular bases, I get distracted whilst doing group work, where I find that I am more focused when working individually. However I do enjoy working as part of a group as you are able to understand key concepts through each and others assistance.

Quality of writing: I believe that I should be graded a 3 for my quality of writing as I am trying my best to get used to the media terminology.


Organisation of Media folder: 4 as my media folder needs updating as well as dividing the work set by the teacher allocated. However I have started to keep my folder more organised.


Oral contributions in class: 3, I try contributing and answering questions in lessons in areas where I feel I have a good knowledge of. I try contributing in all my lessons but I think I could do with a bit more participation.

●◦•[ What Went well ]•◦●

1. My progression of knowledge of the course during the first half of the term.
2. Working within groups and contributing ideas and understanding of the course.
3. I believe that my attendance and punctuality is now improving compared to before.


●◦•[ Even Better if ]•◦●

1. Homework was given in on time.
2. More contribution was made in class discussions so that understanding can expand.
3. More effort could be put in to work to show understanding.

No comments: